When Smokey Sings...'s Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ali, I truley understand what you are saying. For me, there was, almost an obsess…"

When Smokey Sings... replied Apr 27, 2011 to Socializing Outside the Morridor

15 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Seh Hyeong Kim

"How about Peep-stone sun glasses...... "By wearing them, they even make BYU co-eds l…"

When Smokey Sings... replied Oct 11, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Hi Micah, I have enjoyed this site and the info shared here. Count me in. I'm happy…"

When Smokey Sings... replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"I wonder if Even would get together with some of us, over a beer or glass of wine, a…"

When Smokey Sings... replied Jun 23, 2009 to The Answer is 2 by Evan Lord (book review)

18 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by GIA

"I hope things go well for you and hope you will keep us posted on what happens. I ha…"

When Smokey Sings... replied Jun 23, 2009 to Resigning From the Church

10 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by My sojourn

"Micha, I had not read your review of "2" until today. I ordered the book a few weeks…"

When Smokey Sings... replied Jun 23, 2009 to The Answer is 2 by Evan Lord (book review)

18 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by GIA

"Well done. I have read the Paker talk given at BYU. It was one of the things that co…"

When Smokey Sings... replied May 18, 2009 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service