Dr DJ Williams's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"To quote sexologist Dr. Marty Klein, "Democracy is NOT three wolves and a lamb votin…"

Dr DJ Williams replied Aug 6, 2010 to Prop 8 Ruled Unconstitutional

18 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kerry

"Welcome James! Sounds like you're going through some rough times. Please use the sup…"

Dr DJ Williams replied Jun 21, 2010 to In too deep...

18 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Beth P

"Glad you're having fun! There's a big world out here (outside Mormonism) with many a…"

Dr DJ Williams replied Jun 12, 2010 to How much fun are all of you guys!!

5 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by LITH

"Very interesting, isn't it! Thanks, Mike, for posting these."

Dr DJ Williams replied Jun 7, 2010 to Liberal states experience lower divorce rates and lower teen birth rates; atheists also among lowest divorce rates

5 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Dr DJ Williams

"Sounds good Mike...I'm interested."

Dr DJ Williams replied May 29, 2010 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"I think such a project, if carefully presented, could be very worthwhile. I have res…"

Dr DJ Williams replied May 29, 2010 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Great suggestions! I think it's healthy to address such experiences with some play a…"

Dr DJ Williams replied May 21, 2010 to Missionaries who don't understand the word no!

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dr DJ Williams

"Yes, I, too, think it's important to teach children about diversity...that there are…"

Dr DJ Williams replied May 14, 2010 to Raising a nonMormon kid in Utah?

7 May 14, 2010
Reply by Dr DJ Williams

"Hi Liselotte. Yes, that issue is a tough one. Perhaps it might be good to let your d…"

Dr DJ Williams replied May 5, 2010 to Turning Eight maybe isn't so great!

18 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by california watcher

"This looks like a great project, Don!"

Dr DJ Williams replied Apr 28, 2010 to Gay Mormon Rescue

6 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Daisy

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service