Billy Forbes's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"For me positively : Jean Bodie"

Billy Forbes replied Jul 29, 2010 to Who most influenced your current thinking about Mormonism?

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Leia

"I don't feel guilty anymore, since I left 3 years ago. Today I am feeling way MUCH m…"

Billy Forbes replied Jul 11, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Congrats on the 2 year flee from the cult. 3 years for me in July, and it's wonderfu…"

Billy Forbes replied May 29, 2010 to 2 Years Out; life keeps getting better

36 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"They are trained not to accept "no". Really getting fed up with them ? Just keep as…"

Billy Forbes replied May 16, 2010 to Missionaries who don't understand the word no!

8 May 21, 2010
Reply by Dr DJ Williams

"Yes Jean, I think I know which 2 children you are talking about. Well, one day they…"

Billy Forbes replied Mar 8, 2010 to Minimizing the pitfalls in the journey out of Mormonism

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"I still have TBM's in my family, and some still try to get me to return. I usually j…"

Billy Forbes replied Mar 8, 2010 to Minimizing the pitfalls in the journey out of Mormonism

15 May 9, 2011
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"A brother of mine, served in southern California back in the early 1980's. One of hi…"

Billy Forbes replied Mar 4, 2010 to Sexuality and Guilt

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I have a strong addiction to coffee. Christmas 2008 I put shots of Bailey's Irish Cr…"

Billy Forbes replied Feb 10, 2010 to My experimentations with the WoW

40 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Libra

"Hey everyone, thank you for sharing your activities. It's great to hear what you do…"

Billy Forbes replied Feb 10, 2010 to Since you left, what are you doing on Sundays ?

17 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Billy Forbes

"STOPLDSSexualHarassment dot org would be nice"

Billy Forbes replied Feb 9, 2010 to Campaign to stop masturbation and sex questioning of minors during interviews in TSCC

45 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service