theduchess's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with this. I don't see anything wrong with being honest about the way you se…"

theduchess replied Dec 4, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I guess defining people by these labels rather than approaching people case by case…"

theduchess replied Dec 4, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I understand the frustration of feeling like people are always pushing their religio…"

theduchess replied Dec 1, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Eh I don't agree with the basic premise that belief is always damaging. But that's n…"

theduchess replied Dec 1, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Like you said, there were many factors. But I think the big issue for me was the att…"

theduchess replied Dec 1, 2011 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Awesome. I understand that sometimes you just need to be out with it to be at peace.…"

theduchess replied Dec 1, 2011 to This is it...

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by BlueCodeRed

"Regular cotton panties. Comfortable and flattering. Going back was such a relief. My…"

theduchess replied Nov 18, 2011 to After ditching garments, what underwear did you try or like most?

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by armadillo

"hahaha"

theduchess replied Nov 18, 2011 to After ditching garments, what underwear did you try or like most?

9 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by armadillo

"If you think you don't have to be tolerant to people who are wrong, you're missing t…"

theduchess replied Nov 10, 2011 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I like this a lot. "There is more power in an argument delivered without passion." I…"

theduchess replied Nov 2, 2011 to Rabid Anti-Theism

7 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Don

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service