theduchess's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (120) Replies Latest Activity

"I just like the word "paraphernalia.""

theduchess replied Feb 3, 2013 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"In Mormonism a woman's entire worth is tied up in motherhood. I think that for Mormo…"

theduchess replied Feb 2, 2013 to Post-Mormon Family Planning

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sari

"I appreciate everyone's responses. I do want to clarify one thing. It isn't my inten…"

theduchess replied Feb 2, 2013 to Post-Mormon Family Planning

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sari

"It's funny, I've wrestled with the idea of "coming out" as a believer to my ex-Mormo…"

theduchess replied Jan 23, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by tellymonsterisdead

"Please ignore my double negative. D:"

theduchess replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Well obviously I don't think it's inspired, but I have long wondered why make them w…"

theduchess replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Ok, but also it just makes sense so that young men can get back sooner and finish co…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"I manage to maintain deep, rewarding friendships with a lot of Mormons. I can do thi…"

theduchess replied Aug 31, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"My family always drank caffeine growing up. *shrug* Maybe this is something that has…"

theduchess replied Aug 31, 2012 to WOW

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Dan

"Like he vetoed the NDAA? I would be really happy if he vetoed both, I hope he does."

theduchess replied Jan 17, 2012 to SOPA/PIPA Blackout Protest Wednesday, January 18th

13 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Phil

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service