Strawman Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Don, Hehe; you give new meaning to the McTemples that Hinkster erected..."

Strawman Smith replied Feb 13, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Riva Lynn O'Rourke

"I think I'll spike the punch at the next Mormon Wedding Reception I attend under the…"

Strawman Smith replied Feb 12, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Riva Lynn O'Rourke

"We are ALL awakening to the Inner Light. This is why everything is being exposed as…"

Strawman Smith replied Apr 15, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Leaving the church at age 13, as a Deacon, in 1971, was the beginning of the end of…"

Strawman Smith replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Dear David,  Hang tight my dear one... The Earth is going thru a great Cosmic Shift…"

Strawman Smith replied Jan 4, 2013 to Introduce yourself

52 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by JAW

"Hello,  I am the youngest of 7 sons of TBM parents, who are deceased. My eldest brot…"

Strawman Smith replied Jan 3, 2013 to Introduce yourself

52 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by JAW

"When I was a teenager, I witnessed 3 'UFOs' fly across the sky while I was standing…"

Strawman Smith replied Oct 14, 2012 to Micah's exit from Mormonism

40 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Robert

"My brother and I were discussing the Jeezus Mall recently. He came up with a new slo…"

Strawman Smith replied Sep 6, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"Bravo!!!  Great story and well written!!!  Thanks for the inspiration!  "

Strawman Smith replied Aug 16, 2012 to Leaving Mormonism--My Journey from Despair to Happiness

17 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by doctorjohn

"Well said Kristen. There are still emotional and psychic strings attached... Trust a…"

Strawman Smith replied Aug 16, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service