Cousin It, Al's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"That sounds incredibly  familiar... :/"

Cousin It, Al replied Feb 26, 2014 to Suffering a midlife crisis at 27. I blame the church.

6 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by europegirl

"happy belated"

Cousin It, Al replied Mar 12, 2013 to Add Your Happy Birthday Wishes Here!!

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"lol mikemichigan. but maybe an app for the busy ones? (yes an old request i know)"

Cousin It, Al replied Feb 1, 2013 to What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"Dear Bar, First of all, your post made me smile so for that I do thank you. Secondly…"

Cousin It, Al replied Jan 11, 2013 to Having an off day

4 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by ew

"* Freedom to wear what I want, even though it's immodest. * No more guilt if my in-l…"

Cousin It, Al replied Dec 29, 2012 to Count your many blessings, name them one by one

6 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I tend to believe something similar to the Native belief system. Everything living h…"

Cousin It, Al replied Aug 7, 2012 to Fear of Losing my Soul

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I tend to avoid Mormons as well, so I am not tempted to blatantly tell them they are…"

Cousin It, Al replied Aug 7, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Actually Enlightened, it was meant as a general question.  If I *REALLY* wanted to,…"

Cousin It, Al replied Jul 20, 2012 to Question about bras!

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"Yeah, I should've posted both genders' issues. Thank you for pointing that out.  So…"

Cousin It, Al replied Jul 20, 2012 to Question about bras!

5 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Cousin It, Al

"I think it's a personal thing. Also what you were told. I saw my parents in theirs o…"

Cousin It, Al replied Jul 11, 2012 to Finally Got To See Garments For Myself

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Cousin It, Al

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service