Dugger's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice remarks, Zim....Thanks!   Sooo sorry to hear of your health issues.  We wish yo…"

Dugger replied Oct 27, 2016 to If LAM goes away ...

9 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by What is wanted?

"See below....  sorry for the blank box."

Dugger replied Oct 27, 2016 to If LAM goes away ...

9 Oct 28, 2016
Reply by What is wanted?

"I really hope it happens.  I hope other modifications, such as the "open letter" req…"

Dugger replied Feb 12, 2014 to Mormon Temple Policy rumored to change in US, Canada to remove 1 year waiting policy after civil weddings

19 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Riva Lynn O'Rourke

"Great Thread, Everyone, My difficulty was/is dealing with my TBM wife & family n…"

Dugger replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Well... It'd be a lot easier if I wasn't the only one in my family/social circle of…"

Dugger replied Mar 20, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Nice article.  Many of the things mentioned on this Dos and Don'ts list would also s…"

Dugger replied Mar 6, 2013 to When your child rejects your religion: Dos and Don'ts

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Wayne

"Only one piece of advice?  I dunno what would be that one piece but in my case, I wa…"

Dugger replied Jan 25, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"I agree, Mike.  I also wondered if it was a chance to roll into the mission field a…"

Dugger replied Oct 6, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"It's been good reading all the different reasons folks cite for their last straw tha…"

Dugger replied Jan 19, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Question for Mike Utah, et al:  Why aren't our replies/posts shown/listed on LAM in…"

Dugger replied Oct 18, 2011 to Online Survey: Why Do You No Longer Believe That The LDS Church is the True Church?

45 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Bo

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service