Gene Snow's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Don, You make a good comparison between any institution that plays you like a fiddl…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 8, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Very interesting comment, but I fail to see how this applies to the question. That t…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 4, 2010 to Which is better....Mormon Marriage or Traditional Civil Marriage Ceremonies?

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"In the early days of the church Joseph wanted people to go to the temple. There was…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 4, 2010 to Which is better....Mormon Marriage or Traditional Civil Marriage Ceremonies?

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Interesting question to a group of non-believers. I would say that the only question…"

13 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Well in Denmark I saw more people leave the church that join. But it served me. Beau…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 3, 2010 to Did we "serve" on our missions?

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Queen Lamoni

"It still affects how much I drink and how often. (less than I would otherwise) So it…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 3, 2010 to When you "left the church" did you continue "keeping the word of wisdom"

93 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Don

"Wow SORRY! It was DEEPSEA. I guess that I will have to have this error announced i…"

Gene Snow replied Sep 23, 2010 to Why did you become a Methodist?

11 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Hi all, I have a couple of questions to answer so I will just ramble through them.…"

Gene Snow replied Sep 13, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Hi Sarah, The question seems to come down to What You Can Live With. I went through…"

Gene Snow replied Sep 9, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"Does anyone have the original text? That page is no longer available at the BYU site."

Gene Snow replied Sep 9, 2010 to BYU Universe letter on why LDS supported Prop 8

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service