Gene Snow's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"My new church really has some nice things for Christmas. There, I think, five of wee…"

Gene Snow replied Dec 17, 2010 to Christmas Service on Christmas Day

7 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Flat Lander

"Interesting. I have always felt that evil come from EGO. I need to be better than yo…"

Gene Snow replied Nov 18, 2010 to Where Does Evil Come From?

13 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

"Sirena, I have come to terms with the paid ministry - the LDS have BYU professors.…"

Gene Snow replied Nov 12, 2010 to For ExMo-Christians - Any problem with different doctrine and/or practices

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Dan

"Dan, Thanks, I am a Simple Christian - I do not accept the Old Testament, The book…"

Gene Snow replied Nov 12, 2010 to For ExMo-Christians - Any problem with different doctrine and/or practices

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Dan

"If the church would stop pushing every person that gains a little fame as the ideal…"

Gene Snow replied Nov 6, 2010 to Marie Osmond talks about son's death

6 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"The scale began to tip when I started my mission and attended the temple. (God likes…"

Gene Snow replied Nov 6, 2010 to Just for fun, let's make a list of "What year did you stop believing?"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"First: Their own history has to be the biggest threat. JS, BY and so many GAs have s…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 19, 2010 to Three Major Threats to Mormon Church

11 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Can you acquire bumper stickers? The ones where we can write our own text would be f…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 11, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"OK, (smart a--) then just one shot glass per girl. These were not BYU girls so it ma…"

Gene Snow replied Oct 11, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"I want a shot glass with the name of every girl under 17 that married into polygamy…"

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service