Gene Snow's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem, I am often confused with Brad Pitt so I am used to it."

Gene Snow replied Jun 11, 2011 to Religious Abuse - If and when did you experience religious abuse? What was it and by whom?

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Due to the fact that started this I guess that I should say more.   I will just take…"

Gene Snow replied Jun 11, 2011 to Religious Abuse - If and when did you experience religious abuse? What was it and by whom?

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Dear Astro Logic,   I read your comments four or five times and became more confused…"

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Astro Logic,   Mission in Idaho? Heavens no. Hell is where you go after you die. I w…"

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Dear Astro Logic, Thank you so much (I think). So this goes very deep and I have onl…"

Gene Snow replied Jun 8, 2011 to Religious Abuse - If and when did you experience religious abuse? What was it and by whom?

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Happy Guy, Good grief. You should sue someone. Not that it would do much good, but t…"

Gene Snow replied Jun 8, 2011 to Religious Abuse - If and when did you experience religious abuse? What was it and by whom?

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

"Great question! I still get a jar every time I drive past a LDS chapel. There are st…"

Gene Snow replied Mar 2, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Sorry about using "least" twice in my question above. I guess my opinion is showing.…"

Gene Snow replied Jan 13, 2011 to What is you opinion on the church and the GA

16 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

"I would not hide anything. I am just flat out honest with everyone. It scares the TB…"

Gene Snow replied Jan 13, 2011 to Any advice?

22 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Dan

"It don't make me no never mind"

Gene Snow replied Dec 22, 2010 to Survey: Is LAM's privacy influential in deciding to join, stay or leave?

95 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Harold

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service