Gene Snow's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"If the protestants do then we do not. They use the cross as a symbol - therefore we…"

Gene Snow replied May 23, 2014 to Do Mormons avoid saying "Jesus"?

3 May 23, 2014
Reply by Gene Snow

"With the number of members in the Senate who are Mormon and the governors who are Mo…"

Gene Snow replied Feb 4, 2014 to Thomas Monson issued court summons to answer allegations of fraud - 2/4/14

50 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by MikeUtah

"GUILT FROM: But you were BIC. But you served a mission. But you are denying the fait…"

Gene Snow replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Hi, may name is Gene and I was very active until I was over 60 years old. I served a…"

Gene Snow replied Jan 2, 2013 to Introduce yourself

52 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by JAW

"Dear Elleheartland, Well I sure know the emotion. I suffered a breakdown by the time…"

Gene Snow replied Sep 13, 2011 to Feeling alone

19 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I would have to say that it was Josephs 14 year old wife. All the lies up to that po…"

Gene Snow replied Aug 13, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"Don, Is the stick up everyone's ass an ice cream stick? If so is there still ice cre…"

Gene Snow replied Aug 10, 2011 to What are you about?

118 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Well I am with you on the negative emotion, that although directed towards the Mormo…"

Gene Snow replied Aug 9, 2011 to What are you about?

118 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Robin, You have asked the real question. I was born and raised a TBM of TBMs going b…"

Gene Snow replied Jun 19, 2011 to God or no God?

84 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"Astro Logic, Please do not. Just accept my humble apology. I am most sorry and I was…"

Gene Snow replied Jun 11, 2011 to Religious Abuse - If and when did you experience religious abuse? What was it and by whom?

26 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Deepthinker101

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service