Spencer L. Jensen's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I like C and D the best, or some way to combine the two.  They look the cleanest and…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Jun 16, 2011 to Ever more social in appearance and purpose; feedback needed

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Phil

"How about one person watches conference and tells us what to drink? not it!"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Apr 1, 2011 to Conference Weekend Drinking Game

24 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Phoenix

"I did unfiltered research in July 2007, stopped believing in December 2007, "came ou…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Jan 19, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I'm just trying to be more aware of my True Self, the person behind (owner) of my mi…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Jan 9, 2011 to Are you still lying to yourself?

29 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by SW - Spiritual Warrior

"I feel the same way.  First I had to start becoming aware of what my emotions really…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Jan 8, 2011 to Are you still lying to yourself?

29 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by SW - Spiritual Warrior

"Awesome! Thanks for your interest. Check out our secret FB group at the link above a…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Dec 8, 2010 to The Exmo Recovery Book to End All Exmo Recovery Books (your input?)

3 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Spencer L. Jensen

"Update: For those interested in collaborating on this project, I have just created t…"

Spencer L. Jensen replied Dec 8, 2010 to The Exmo Recovery Book to End All Exmo Recovery Books (your input?)

3 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Spencer L. Jensen

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service