Sweet Pea's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"It's about time. This is the way is should have been all the time. I hope that for e…"

Sweet Pea replied Oct 20, 2014 to An end to US LDS Temple Weddings in the works

35 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Bruce Holt

"Leanne, One of the last vestiges of my Mormonism to go was the belief that we are he…"

Sweet Pea replied Feb 22, 2011 to what is the purpose of life

51 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"It was interesting to me how the "apostle" was very adept at changing the subject fr…"

Sweet Pea replied Sep 9, 2010 to New website on Mormonism with interview transcripts with an apostle and church historian

14 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by ldsorigins

"Whew! thank goodness that the DU makes every effort to keep it's little campus world…"

Sweet Pea replied Sep 9, 2010 to BYU Universe letter on why LDS supported Prop 8

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"I sent him a facebook kudos, too and he wrote back saying thanks and that the respon…"

Sweet Pea replied Sep 8, 2010 to BYU Universe letter on why LDS supported Prop 8

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"Mike, Thanks for posting a review of some of M. Scott Peck's writings. He is one of…"

Sweet Pea replied Aug 9, 2010 to The Stages Of Spiritual Growth

10 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Micah, your comments are right on. I highly recommend "The Shadow Effect" --an excel…"

Sweet Pea replied Jun 17, 2010 to Love Yourself as Your Neighbor

10 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"Mike, This kind of advice is always easier to give than to actually do. I have a bro…"

Sweet Pea replied Mar 12, 2010 to Help with TBMs

22 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by merryblasphemer

"My boyfriend and I talk extensively about how damaging the sexual guilt trip is in t…"

Sweet Pea replied Mar 8, 2010 to Sexuality and Guilt

4 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Sleep in, have breakfast at a little cafe. Enjoy driving to do errands on the desert…"

Sweet Pea replied Feb 9, 2010 to Since you left, what are you doing on Sundays ?

17 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Billy Forbes

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service