Dan's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"You made some very good points, but people tend to cling to beliefs that they fear t…"

Dan replied Jul 2, 2012 to Article on the death of Joseph Myth

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Enlightened

"Religion, worship to a god or king-god has been with man since recorded time and bef…"

Dan replied May 14, 2012 to The Last Mormon

13 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"I do not think everyone had as rough a time as your family and am sad you had to ind…"

Dan replied May 12, 2012 to Mitt for President

3 May 12, 2012
Reply by Dan

"For me personally I have not had any special visits directly. Maybe because my wife…"

Dan replied May 10, 2012 to Are the Mormons Trying To Up Their Numbers of POC Right Now or Something?

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Dan

"  The church recently made a new stake in Barrie Ontario. The interesting part is th…"

Dan replied Apr 25, 2012 to Reuters: Number of faithful Mormons rapidly declining

1 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Dan

"The problem is that those in power have a tendency to protect what they have and fin…"

Dan replied Apr 24, 2012 to I hear so many people say.. Less Government: More Capitalism:....

3 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Trisha

"Ther is a lot of info out there. Heare is as start; You will have to look up the res…"

Dan replied Apr 16, 2012 to I'de like to make a pamphlet of facts

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by LDS Truthseeker

". Hi Ben It is good that you are off drugs and I hope you can remain so. Psychologic…"

Dan replied Apr 15, 2012 to Psychologically Torn

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by nomorelies

"There is a ton of informatiion, but there are those that will not accept it becase t…"

Dan replied Apr 15, 2012 to I'de like to make a pamphlet of facts

5 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by LDS Truthseeker

"Yes many are leaving because they have learned the truth and it has set them free. B…"

Dan replied Apr 15, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service