Dan's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Mass suicde? May be not physically ( unless you reveil the Temple sigms and tokens)…"

Dan replied Jul 17, 2010 to Cult Test Questions

5 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Phoenix

"You seem to be sensitive to others feelings. This good but not when it stops your gr…"

Dan replied Jul 12, 2010 to Do any of you feel guilty?

45 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Russ

"IDo not have the time to listen to all so I chose the last. It is true that many are…"

Dan replied Jul 7, 2010 to Richard Packham on Mormon Stories Podcast

4 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by ExtraKate

"To progress and survive into the future man first has to respect others and give up…"

Dan replied Jun 10, 2010 to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: Who Speaks for the Earth?

1 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Dan

".You did not answer the question. Why did god kill the innocent baby? You only tried…"

Dan replied Jun 6, 2010 to Why did god kill the baby?

6 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Dan

"What ever happens be sure to build a loving and trustful relationship with her as yo…"

Dan replied May 26, 2010 to My ex wants to baptize my daughter

11 May 30, 2010
Reply by Heather C

"Thanks for the reply. I see from your info that you are in Toronto. Which state or p…"

Dan replied May 26, 2010 to Why did god kill the baby?

6 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Dan

"God has definatley given us laws to live moraly. Hear are some that we shoud conside…"

Dan replied May 17, 2010 to “Any law, by nature, has an assumption of God behind it”

1 May 17, 2010
Reply by Dan

"A small fee is reasonable. I would have to find a way to send it. As the head of the…"

Dan replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"The purpose of baptism is so God can forgive your sins. Well at 8 I do not think she…"

Dan replied May 6, 2010 to Turning Eight maybe isn't so great!

18 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by california watcher

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service