Dan's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"I keep my books for research. Iam sure the church would like to shed a lot of them."

Dan replied Oct 26, 2010 to What did you do with your 'books'?

58 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Hello friend of Suspicious Minds I will keep it short .Baptized at 16 served as a bi…"

Dan replied Oct 24, 2010 to Mormon Friend in need of Help

10 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Naomi

"Isn’t it strange that atheists actually believe that life is more precious then the…"

Dan replied Oct 24, 2010 to What is your view(s) on ABORTION now?

126 May 21, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"It is all bunk. Look up the web sites for The Amazing Randi , a magican and debunker…"

Dan replied Oct 23, 2010 to What are your thoughts about Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc.?

4 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Hi Gene. I am an atheist. There is no god. After Mormon doctrine was poked full of h…"

Dan replied Oct 11, 2010 to Why agnostic, atheist or another religion and when did you change

12 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Don

"Hi Linda. You are a young thing. I left about 6 years ago when i was about 58. i hav…"

Dan replied Oct 10, 2010 to OLDIE BUT GOODIE!

3 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Dan

". The only real reason for me to sign out is so the church was one less number on th…"

Dan replied Oct 10, 2010 to I have to ask......

5 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"Good project. I not gay and I say that only to emphasize that that there is also sup…"

Dan replied Oct 3, 2010 to The Dan Savage Project

3 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"It is discusting that BYU rvolked your degree. I Hope you you fight it. Good job on…"

Dan replied Aug 29, 2010 to My Name is Chad Hardy, and I'm an ex Mormon

21 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"BYU refusing his degree is total discusting. Can they really do that if he has good…"

Dan replied Aug 29, 2010 to My Name is Chad Hardy, and I'm an ex Mormon

21 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Daisy

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service