Dan's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"Well put Bar. Could not agree more. Being atheist does not preclude we know every th…"

Dan replied Apr 24, 2015 to Is Science Opposed to ALL Religions?

33 May 13, 2015
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I wish I could answer that. I guess It helps to have political clot.You tax one chur…"

Dan replied Jun 8, 2014 to Non-Profit Status of the LDS Church

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Molly

"This is going to be very interesting to follow. I hope tom Phillips wins. If he wins…"

Dan replied Feb 25, 2014 to Infants on Thrones Interviews Tom Phillips: Monson Summons

1 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Dan

"After realizing Mormonism is false I went and got a B.A. in Biblical studies. All re…"

Dan replied Jan 16, 2014 to Now What?

38 May 28, 2014
Reply by Don

"Thanks for the link to Kay Burm. as well as being a religion I believe that the LDS…"

Dan replied Jan 2, 2014 to Fraudulent teaching

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Dan

"Please try to remember that the church is man made and the doctrines and theology is…"

Dan replied Jan 2, 2014 to The church still practices polygamy and other temple nonsense!

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Dan

"Every thing depends on how liberal the priesthood leader is that is interviewing him…"

Dan replied Dec 31, 2013 to Missions

9 Feb 22
Reply by KindSmile

"I told my family up front that the church is false but most still choose to believ e…"

Dan replied Nov 25, 2013 to call for support

16 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by nobuddy

"Everyone is responsible for their own thoughts and actions. You can be happy knowing…"

Dan replied Oct 17, 2013 to Rebellion

3 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by KindSmile

"I do not know. Ithe only reason i can think of is if you are exed it may nuify your…"

Dan replied Aug 31, 2013 to Wondering

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Mindy

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service