Dana Robertson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been out since 1995, but I would gladly go on camera to say what I have to say…"

Dana Robertson replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"It was because of them I didn't even want to associate with Ex-Mormons for over 2 ye…"

Dana Robertson replied Sep 11, 2012 to Open Invite to Exmormon.org to join the greater Exmormon Community

19 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Jan

"RFM is great for those who are atheist. Very hostile to any who may still have faith…"

Dana Robertson replied Sep 10, 2012 to Open Invite to Exmormon.org to join the greater Exmormon Community

19 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Jan

"www.LifeAfterMormonism.net is the only forum I go to now and to be honest seldom. It…"

Dana Robertson replied Mar 9, 2011 to Survey: Which online exmo forums or communities do you currently use/frequent?

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by annammc

"I want it too!"

Dana Robertson replied Nov 10, 2010 to Milestones and Anniversaries = Special Friday Night Chat on 11/12/2010

36 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"When I asked to have my name removed the Bishop said I HAD to have a meeting with hi…"

Dana Robertson replied Oct 16, 2010 to I've heard you can have your name removed from the Church records by e-mail now.

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Mindy

"Nothing at all is what I wear. Underwear reminds so much of Mormonism I just can't w…"

Dana Robertson replied Oct 16, 2010 to SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE UNDIES TO WEAR NOW?? BOXERS, BRIEFS, OR THONGS?????

13 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"PERFECT!! I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU."

Dana Robertson replied Oct 14, 2010 to I need a little help. Anyone here good with Photoshop?

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"No. when I copy it, it comes out as html. Could you convert it to jpeg? It looks won…"

Dana Robertson replied Oct 14, 2010 to I need a little help. Anyone here good with Photoshop?

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"THANK YOU! Don't you think that would be funny?"

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Daisy

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service