Dubbynubs's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, that feeling went away with time. It was strongest when I was walking back f…"

Dubbynubs replied Sep 10, 2013 to How long did it take before you got over feeling like something bad would happen to you?

4 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by exmoinaustin

"Many mythologies involve incest. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest_in_folklore)…"

Dubbynubs replied May 13, 2012 to Heavenly Incest believed by older generations of LDS men

4 May 13, 2012
Reply by Dubbynubs

"I was pissed, and angry and went through all kinds of horrible thoughts and feelings…"

Dubbynubs replied Feb 1, 2012 to help

26 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by chime

"I grew up like that too. Chocolate has minute amounts of caffeine, therefore, since…"

Dubbynubs replied Oct 11, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"I had two main thoughts while watching this...   1) I really hope they don't have sh…"

Dubbynubs replied Oct 11, 2011 to Boyd Packer needs one of these

5 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Joe

"Thanks.  It's a little blunt, but sometimes I just need to say it out loud and avoid…"

Dubbynubs replied Sep 26, 2011 to Thanks, Mormonism!

77 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by j.

"The bad:   I'm a 32-year-old virgin who can't fit in with the rest of society long e…"

Dubbynubs replied Sep 26, 2011 to Thanks, Mormonism!

77 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by j.

"It wasn't just children. It was everyone, adults included. I remember church leaders…"

Dubbynubs replied Aug 30, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"My mother was ward activities director for a few years. I hated that because, as wit…"

Dubbynubs replied Aug 30, 2011 to Callings you hated to have.

17 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Debrauk

"I've heard most of these. Even listened to my parents discuss what women of the ward…"

Dubbynubs replied Aug 30, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service