Edward Casey's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing story. While I know that many of faith would not change in spite of looking…"

Edward Casey replied Jun 16, 2015 to I was very active for 43 years, and then got 'the big reveal'!

44 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Larry

"There are other religions that people learned were not true enough. Think of the mod…"

Edward Casey replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"send some popcorn my way.  "

Edward Casey replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"Amazing story. I hope you can update it later on.  I particularly liked, "shell-sho…"

Edward Casey replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"uhmmm, ok; but I did not get a sense from reading that this is a direction I would g…"

Edward Casey replied Aug 7, 2013 to Science has allowed me to make peace with LDS

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"sighs, cherry picking and filtered views of what a person already believes. I do no…"

Edward Casey replied Jul 24, 2013 to Evidence for the Afterlife

19 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"I also was speechles (unable to really type anything in response) to what women endu…"

Edward Casey replied May 8, 2013 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"It was tragic and a terrible tragedy that Ms Smart lived through. She is an example…"

Edward Casey replied May 8, 2013 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"For myself, time has dissipated my anger; that, and reading and posting on boards su…"

Edward Casey replied Mar 20, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Take this premise: A person believes there is an afterlife.  They search for evidenc…"

Edward Casey replied Mar 15, 2013 to Evidence for the Afterlife

19 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by DoctorDahesh

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service