Kristen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"One day at a time.  Being angry is something I spent quite awhile doing.  I felt lik…"

Kristen replied Dec 24, 2012 to Will I ever stop being angry?

17 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Kristen

"Thank you LawVonne.  I will private message you."

Kristen replied Sep 5, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

"Hi Janice, Isn't it amazing how much what we experienced still affects us as adults,…"

Kristen replied Sep 5, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

"Aparently it is American Baptist. "

Kristen replied Aug 16, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

"Thank you for your comments.  This Sunday my son and I attended the Baptist church h…"

Kristen replied Aug 14, 2012 to Raised as a daughter of a Bishop, Stake President, Mission Presidency, and now Temple Presidency....and finding MY truth

21 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Misty

"What a painful experience you and your mother had.  I understand how working through…"

Kristen replied Aug 10, 2012 to Turning the away is the best thing i've done.

1 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Kristen

"Tyler, I am sorry you experienced distrust with your Bishop for sharing your situati…"

Kristen replied Aug 10, 2012 to The reason I left the Mormon church

6 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Tyler Bennett

"Thank you for sharing your story Ben.  This really hit me with the torment and confu…"

Kristen replied Aug 10, 2012 to Psychologically Torn

11 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by nomorelies

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service