Andi's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"This is an excellent post.  I had already completely removed myself from the church…"

Andi replied Aug 9, 2011 to What are you about?

118 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"The one I fear never has been Mormon.  He's just someone who loves to consistently p…"

Andi replied Dec 22, 2010 to Survey: Is LAM's privacy influential in deciding to join, stay or leave?

95 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Harold

"I would have no problem with it being public but I think that people should still ha…"

Andi replied Dec 22, 2010 to Survey: Is LAM's privacy influential in deciding to join, stay or leave?

95 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Harold

"..."

Andi replied Dec 21, 2010 to Official Smithmas Card Released

2 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"Yeah, it was good stuff back in the day. :)  I think food storage is great, my point…"

Andi replied Dec 21, 2010 to My xmas present

18 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Jessica Nicholls

"I hear they don't teach things like that in RS anymore.  Now they focus on "more use…"

Andi replied Dec 20, 2010 to My xmas present

18 Dec 30, 2010

"I'm late to this discussion but I'm new here.  :)   One summer after I'd been inacti…"

Andi replied Dec 15, 2010 to What was one thing before you left, that really hurt you?

24 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Enlightened

"My stepmom (one of the most un-Christlike people I've ever met) gets us subscription…"

Andi replied Dec 15, 2010 to My xmas present

18 Dec 30, 2010

"Who cares what text they changed where, this was said out loud during a televised ta…"

Andi replied Dec 10, 2010 to Mormon Church makes changes to Packer's sermon regarding homosexuality

11 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Don

"Just as we do not want missionaries pounding down our doors trying to bring us back,…"

Andi replied Dec 10, 2010 to Ignore or engage

11 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Edward Casey

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service