Jean Bodie's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"It IS debilitating Micah, you are right about that. I have no coping mechanisms exce…"

Jean Bodie replied Mar 20, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"SO: I had to wear this stupid looking veil and a green apron etc. over my wedding dr…"

Jean Bodie replied Sep 25, 2011 to Thanks, Mormonism!

77 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by j.

"That Joe actually DID finish the 'Inspired Translation' of the bible; it is in churc…"

Jean Bodie replied Aug 28, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"It's the post directly above mine Sue. "Where are you Susan? I would love to attend…"

Jean Bodie replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"The conference is in Salt Lake City at the Embassy Suites hotel, 14th - 16th Oct. go…"

Jean Bodie replied Aug 27, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Elder Richard G. Scott of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles:“Your agency, the right…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"John Taylor said that the reason why the black race came through the flood was so th…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"And that HF had to go to some remote part of his universe because he couldn't look u…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I was taught in institute that this was metaphorical for seeing his grandfather's 'g…"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"The black people were 'fence sitters' do you remember that term?"

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service