sallysunshine's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"If you truly want the church to ever admit their deceit than you need to find a inve…"

sallysunshine replied Jan 12, 2013 to The Mormon Petition: A Proclamation For Truth

7 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Christopher Peterson

"Relationships with LDS people have become tenuous. I have lost more than I have gain…"

sallysunshine replied Nov 14, 2012 to Leaving but Maintaining Friendships... remotely possible?

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by sallysunshine

"Tory Amos 1 Crucify ourselves Depeche mode 2 People are people. 3 Personal Jesus…"

sallysunshine replied Oct 11, 2012 to Leaving the church...what song helped you out? What was on your mind when you heard it?

9 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by rebornhawaiian

"     My number one reason for leaving the LDS church is its racist undertones that a…"

sallysunshine replied Jul 25, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"Thank you, Trisha I have slowly been able to talk about my feelings and opinions abo…"

sallysunshine replied Apr 25, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"We hadn't been to church in two years so we were very surprised when our lds neighbo…"

sallysunshine replied Apr 24, 2012 to They tracked me down

43 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Joetta

"Thanks for posting about this watched it last night really enjoyed it."

sallysunshine replied Mar 31, 2012 to Have you see new Romney documentary on British Television / The Mormon Candidate?

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by LauraElaine ProudlyOUToftheBOAT

"Thank you for posting this. Its interesting to think about. "

sallysunshine replied Mar 8, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"I was thinking about this aspect of it all day. I think it would be better if it jus…"

sallysunshine replied Mar 5, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"I think this is wonderful idea and I second the motion for a discussion about the co…"

sallysunshine replied Mar 5, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service