colleen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"To add to what others have said, I would have to say tithing. We are literally talki…"

colleen replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"Indoctrination - It takes a good long time to deprogram one's self and let go of the…"

colleen replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Wow! So very impressed with the kindness of strangers from Utah. Not one had demands…"

colleen replied Feb 28, 2013 to I Need Help

11 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by MikeUtah

"There are stories that show the true underbelly of this "cult corp". But, identity w…"

colleen replied Feb 27, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"Questions: Will these initial bio's be posted for the general public.?  "

colleen replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"I agree. It would be good to know about past projects. Anything more that you could…"

colleen replied Feb 25, 2013 to Ex-Mormons being sought for non-fiction Television Production documentary possibility

23 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by loveslearning

"Honestly, I would like to see the organization of a movement- a strong and viable on…"

colleen replied Jan 30, 2013 to What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"I think this is a wonderful idea. Could there be an open discussion about the conten…"

colleen replied Mar 5, 2012 to Apology Petition on Historic Racism from LDS Church

37 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Beau

"Bree, I seriously thought that my life would fall completely apart and that I would…"

colleen replied Feb 2, 2012 to help

26 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by chime

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service