Phoenix's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Its a complex phenomenon. The "devil" can be a useful metaphor when discussing it (a…"

Phoenix replied Nov 19, 2010 to Where Does Evil Come From?

13 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by UtahissunnierthanOregon

"(Shudder) I'm glad I'm not trapped by that mindset anymore! Authentic, healthy spiri…"

Phoenix replied Nov 11, 2010 to 2010 Church Handbook of Instructions Leaked!

38 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Naomi

"I'd like to bear my testimony. I know this church is...uhm....not true."

Phoenix replied Oct 19, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"I drink mine with stevia (natural, no sugar/calorie sweetener) :). lol. The Dalai La…"

Phoenix replied Oct 16, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Great post! I think you hit it spot on. Its about following our own personal conscie…"

Phoenix replied Oct 15, 2010 to Author Anne Rice: "When you see the persecution of gay people by the Mormon Church, I'm not a part of it"

19 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Unless you're a Mormon, we don't care"

Phoenix replied Oct 12, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Vagina Its not a clown car (See image) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/249270409_6…"

Phoenix replied Oct 12, 2010 to Ideas needed for Ex-Mormon/Postmormon/LAM T-shirts and other paraphernalia

44 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Daisy

"Fantastic letter! Although some choose to be impenetrable no matter what evidence or…"

Phoenix replied Oct 6, 2010 to A Letter to Boyd K Packer on Mormon Homosexuals

10 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Woo Girl

"Of course they pulled Crall's letter. Everyone knows its better for children to be…"

Phoenix replied Sep 8, 2010 to BYU Universe letter on why LDS supported Prop 8

17 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by MikeUtah

"I agree with some of the things you pointed out. Its interesting that women are excl…"

Phoenix replied Aug 26, 2010 to SLTrib article - Mormon Feminism Is Back

17 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Creativebliss

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service