livewell's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Who I am makes my actions inevitable.  Thanks Bruce for your integrity."

livewell replied Apr 1, 2016 to Be careful (or purposeful) with your Facebook Posts; they might get you Excommunicated

3 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Bruce Holt

"“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”…"

livewell replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"I wear normal clothes to proudly announce I do not let superstitions or outdated bel…"

livewell replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Realizing how toxic and dangerous religion really is...it was meant to scramble your…"

livewell replied Apr 14, 2013 to What was the most difficult challenge you faced in leaving the church?

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

"Tom, this is a clear example of mismatched relationships...and it's common whether i…"

72 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Nodin

""When the blood crystals fill with anger, hate, rage or resentment, this will code t…"

livewell replied Mar 20, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Beautiful Mike.  The last lines are worth repeating: "It is only when someone feels…"

livewell replied Mar 6, 2013 to When your child rejects your religion: Dos and Don'ts

6 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Wayne

"Finding David Hawkins' work soon after I left the church in 2007, really helped me u…"

livewell replied Jan 25, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"mormons need to get into their thick heads that  "no one is more special than anyone…"

livewell replied Oct 15, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"any behavior is very addictive if it defines your self-worth."

livewell replied Oct 10, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service