Harold's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If you get this opportunity, will you return and report?"

Harold replied Apr 13, 2012 to Current temple recommend, anyone?

7 May 5, 2012
Reply by ShannonN7

"My vote is on "I".  I can relate to the message."

Harold replied Mar 1, 2012 to Vote on your favorite Demotivator Photo now through March 3rd

54 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Hi BK.  It took me awhile to add to this thread because I honestly thought you poste…"

Harold replied Apr 21, 2011 to What does your Avatar and user name say about you?

42 May 2, 2011
Reply by lighthearted

"1. No 2. No 3. No I don't feel the reason to be ashamed about who I am, or what I ch…"

Harold replied Apr 11, 2011 to Survey: Is LAM's privacy influential in deciding to join, stay or leave?

95 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Harold

"LAM on a daily basis mormoncurtain.com is a supper wealth of stories and info I enjo…"

Harold replied Mar 10, 2011 to Survey: Which online exmo forums or communities do you currently use/frequent?

64 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by annammc

"Thanks Peace out.  If you would like me to send you the jpeg of that logo just email…"

Harold replied Mar 3, 2011 to I need some help with some serious mind f**k

23 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lapsed

"Micah, thanks for sharing your experiences in regard to this.  Since my youth, I hav…"

Harold replied Feb 28, 2011 to I need some help with some serious mind f**k

23 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lapsed

"I sent my letter in about three months ago now.  Not active for over ten years.  I w…"

Harold replied Feb 27, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"You are absolutly right.  I am still trying to abort old habits.  Thanks for the mos…"

Harold replied Feb 27, 2011 to I need some help with some serious mind f**k

23 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lapsed

"Hi CamBam, you seem to be a very fun and outgoing young lady.  Thanks for your input…"

Harold replied Feb 27, 2011 to I need some help with some serious mind f**k

23 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Lapsed

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service