Claude O'Donovan's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Devil Bar: There is a glaring gap in your responses to my offerings...GOD.  What I a…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 2, 2013 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Thank you for not taking my swine remark the wrong way. It seems, however, your argu…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 1, 2013 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Devil Bar: After sending the last one I am concerned that you may take it that I'm c…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 31, 2012 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"This is interesting.  Relative to the marriage in heaven that is in Matt. 23:30. I'm…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 31, 2012 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"This is a great discussion. Frankly, in reality very few would be concerned about th…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 31, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Claude O'Donovan

"1. I'm thankful for having found the genuine Jesus Christ. 2. I'm thankful for true…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 29, 2012 to Count your many blessings, name them one by one

6 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Question #7 is: Do you support, affiliate with, or agree with any group or individua…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 28, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012

"The problem is not with non-Mormons it is with ex-Mormons.  One of the questions ask…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 26, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012

"One thing you need to understand that if they interchange with you they can no longe…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Dec 25, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service