Claude O'Donovan's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy, Judy, Judy; Where did you come up with that one? Must have been a Dan Brown bo…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 27, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by tellymonsterisdead

"My friend Bar KoKaKola; Quite naturally I side with Dr. Dahesh.  You cannot "know" t…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 26, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"The third Article of Faith of the LDS church aligns it with all non-Christian religi…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 26, 2013 to Beliefs that set Mormons apart from Christianity?

19 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Claude O'Donovan

"Sagan's book is 28 years old. We know a 1,000 times more about the cosmos now than w…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 21, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"You say that Einstein never said he believed in God, however the following are Einst…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 21, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"I'm sorry but I cannot stand by and read one more "testimony" that there is no proof…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Feb 15, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"I traveled the Atheist/Agnostic path for about a dozen years after seperating myself…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 23, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"Maybe Kolob is out there after all...NOT!"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 7, 2013 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"At last your face (I assume). Still hiding behind the Devil bar handle though. This…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 3, 2013 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"Didn't make it up, it comes from their historical records readily available and refe…"

Claude O'Donovan replied Jan 2, 2013 to Joseph Smith Promises Mormons Everlasting Burnings and Lucifer as Their God

20 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Bar Kokhba

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service