pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"It's been a long time...The awkwardness may be on their part, but not on mine.  I ac…"

pollypinks replied Mar 6, 2011 to How do you handle it when you meet old/new mormon friends?

10 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Joe, I've been out almost as long as you have, and pretty much live my  life as thou…"

pollypinks replied Mar 5, 2011 to Just for fun, let's make a list of "What year did you stop believing?"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"Viwalker, Lord almighty!  That someone would press you for personal information like…"

pollypinks replied Mar 5, 2011 to How do you handle it when you meet old/new mormon friends?

10 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Brian, You are indeed a lucky man.  Once we make peace with the fact that people are…"

pollypinks replied Mar 5, 2011 to Who or what is God?

24 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Utley

"For those who are "believers" in God, any form or religion, we need not worry about…"

pollypinks replied Mar 5, 2011 to Just for fun, let's make a list of "What year did you stop believing?"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"Susan, Have your children re-appeared in your life since you left?  That was pretty…"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"One more reply and I'll shut up.  ( yeah right, you all say)  When the missionaries…"

pollypinks replied Mar 5, 2011 to How do you handle it when you meet old/new mormon friends?

10 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"That was a beautifully coined letter.  I am somewhat shocked that your wife didn't "…"

pollypinks replied Mar 4, 2011 to Paradox: My Exit Story

40 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Tom

"Well at least you did enough of your own thinking to come to terms with a personal b…"

pollypinks replied Mar 4, 2011 to Who or what is God?

24 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Utley

"Good for you.  You can see some change, and hopefully are accepting of that change.…"

pollypinks replied Mar 4, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service