pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"My Mac doesn't have the  chat pull up bar, and nothing changed since installing the…"

pollypinks replied Mar 10, 2011 to Site Features: New members, please start here (FAQ's too)

18 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Kerry

"God almighty.  I began questioning and engaging in immoral behavior in 1987, but it…"

pollypinks replied Mar 10, 2011 to Just for fun, let's make a list of "What year did you stop believing?"

183 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by RuthLess

"Micah, I'm having trouble getting into the chat room.  Can you help?  I've read the…"

pollypinks replied Mar 10, 2011 to Site Features: New members, please start here (FAQ's too)

18 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Kerry

"Spiritual Warrior, My daughter shares your believe in past lives, and I've not total…"

pollypinks replied Mar 10, 2011 to what is the purpose of life

51 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Touchy with your father in law.  Good and warm and fuzzy vibes from here."

pollypinks replied Mar 9, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"They hold signs saying "Shame on the LDS church!"  My husband wondered if it was a l…"

pollypinks replied Mar 8, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I live within 4 minutes of the temple in my town.  It's become such a non issue I do…"

pollypinks replied Mar 8, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"I haven't figured out the live chat yet.  Not good with figuring out my time either."

pollypinks replied Mar 8, 2011 to Poll: What feature on LAM do you appreciate the most?

11 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Parshley

"Elizabeth, Welcome, and bless you for doing your homework!  And no, you aren't going…"

pollypinks replied Mar 7, 2011 to Need a body count

195 May 2, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"It definitely takes more than 4 years to learn how to communicate with a bunch of bo…"

pollypinks replied Mar 6, 2011 to LIBYA

5 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service