pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"It didn't stop my dad from being a true blue mormon, but when Ezra Taft Benson was i…"

pollypinks replied Oct 8, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Luke tells us to give 10% of our money.   In the same text it tells us to fast twice…"

pollypinks replied Oct 7, 2012 to How the Mormons Make Money

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"Absolutely excellent point.  Devaluing women's education by sending them off somewhe…"

pollypinks replied Oct 7, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Where is Monson coming up with these things anyway???  Do they hold college scholars…"

pollypinks replied Oct 7, 2012 to LDS President Thomas S Monson: All 18 year old high school graduates may serve missions

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"I love this Australia post!  When I was first diagnosed with 3 autoimmune disorders…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Megan, For the love of Pete, your parents are way beyond their scope of influence.  …"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"It's economically frigging impossible for a couple with no vocational training, coll…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Since the church wants basically infants to go on missions, with as little knowledge…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"djensen, So, You've picked your side of the fence, as have we.  What would you like…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

"Our local Catholic high school has a religion class that studies other religions, an…"

65 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sherrill

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service