pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"Bar, your story about laughing during a charismatic meeting reminded me of the first…"

pollypinks replied Jan 4, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"I'd like to suggest that we leave be the remark about at least catholocism being sta…"

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"I actually am a member of a very liberal presbyterian church, within walking distanc…"

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Isn't it a bit much to wear something that just screams something weird?  I mean, it…"

pollypinks replied Dec 29, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"Not  much for tank tops.  Not a moral issue.  Rather, summer dresses, like the one I…"

pollypinks replied Dec 28, 2012 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"I grew up one block from a catholic church, and all my friends were of the catholic…"

pollypinks replied Dec 16, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Devil Bar, My husband took me to a Pentacostal  meeting once.  He was well versed in…"

pollypinks replied Dec 14, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Already have, but my beliefs are of universalism.  There are many of us at the presb…"

pollypinks replied Dec 10, 2012 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Blue Eyes, Excellent post.  I can put that one in what my dad used to say "Put that…"

pollypinks replied Oct 20, 2012 to Acceptance, the Key to Being at Peace with Reality

11 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by MikeUtah

"Isn't there a certain amount of fear involved in living the mormon life?  Fear about…"

pollypinks replied Oct 9, 2012 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service