pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy, I am with you on your beliefs, because as a universalist, I don't believe that…"

pollypinks replied Feb 9, 2013 to Top 5 Myths and Truths about why some Mormons leave the LDS Church

16 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I made a move to mainstream christianity that has morphed into a life of it's own, 2…"

pollypinks replied Feb 9, 2013 to Top 5 Myths and Truths about why some Mormons leave the LDS Church

16 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"Another non intelligent thought for one day:  How many of you slept only in your gar…"

pollypinks replied Feb 4, 2013 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"Ooh.  I am intrigued theduchess.  Duchess, by the way, the name of one of my cousins…"

pollypinks replied Feb 4, 2013 to Apostate Apparel, Accessory and Paraphernalia Ideas

41 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Partridge

"U.U. is an interesting religion, but any religion you pick will have meetings or act…"

pollypinks replied Jan 30, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Just found out from my latest research, and I already knew I was a jew from my mothe…"

pollypinks replied Jan 21, 2013 to How the Mormons Make Money

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I think there is another message people often miss.  If they choose, they can believ…"

pollypinks replied Jan 21, 2013 to How the Mormons Make Money

12 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"Christopher, You hit the nail exactly where it belongs, on the head, but it's not ju…"

pollypinks replied Jan 19, 2013 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"I realize I'm a couple of months or so behind this post, but my feelings on racism a…"

pollypinks replied Jan 10, 2013 to What is Tolerance?

60 Jan 18
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Exellant choice might I add.  The world needs more pacifists and less fighters, and…"

pollypinks replied Jan 4, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service