pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"I just know too many mormons in my dad's age group who benefited from FDR's public w…"

pollypinks replied Apr 11, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Bullshit to not being a mormon and being a democrat.  They really ought to cut Glenn…"

pollypinks replied Apr 10, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Bar, I agree with you about picking mormons over catholics, and about how fortunate…"

pollypinks replied Apr 10, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"It's ridiculously easy.  You don't belief in polygamy afterlife.  You don't believe…"

pollypinks replied Mar 27, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I seem to be missing something here...Women staying in the church yet looking for eq…"

pollypinks replied Mar 26, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"During Joseph Smith's time, and those who followed him as prophet many times over, w…"

pollypinks replied Mar 25, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"Chris, I related to your post.  I remember trying to tell my grandmother how ludicro…"

pollypinks replied Mar 21, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"I think my mother's commitment to the faith kept her from wholeheartedly encouraging…"

pollypinks replied Mar 21, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Dale, The mormons and fundamentalist christians support the U.S. going to war not be…"

pollypinks replied Feb 12, 2013 to Top 5 Myths and Truths about why some Mormons leave the LDS Church

16 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I've felt all along that if it makes people happy to belong to to the church then so…"

pollypinks replied Feb 11, 2013 to Top 5 Myths and Truths about why some Mormons leave the LDS Church

16 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service