pollypinks's Discussions (853)

Discussions Replied To (654) Replies Latest Activity

"The LDS church will never change it's doctrine about the priesthood.  Women who wish…"

pollypinks replied Jun 7, 2013 to Ordain Women: A movement to further gender equality in the LDS Church

10 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by pollypinks

"I hated the way we mormon women treated un-married women who chose to keep their bab…"

pollypinks replied May 28, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Why the need to prove anything to anybody?  It's like mormons proving to people that…"

pollypinks replied May 12, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"This deal about priesthood authority is a load of crap.  Nobody is more worthy than…"

pollypinks replied May 9, 2013 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"Truthseeker, You hit the nail on the head.  A church, pastor, leader of some sort is…"

pollypinks replied May 8, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"This speech was brilliant.  Absolutely so validating for women.  I remember a high c…"

pollypinks replied May 8, 2013 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"David, I loved your response.  Thank you for giving me something really positive to…"

pollypinks replied May 6, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"My daughter is a buddhist and is very happy with that.  After wandering around funda…"

pollypinks replied May 1, 2013 to What religion would you join now?

53 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by SilentAnya

"Fundamentalist christians are easily conservative because they are brain washed that…"

pollypinks replied Apr 11, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"When you mentioned staunchly republican states, I have to tell you I was born and br…"

pollypinks replied Apr 11, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service