Maiden Magnificent's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"A Mormon is a deviant demonic type, the very opposite of a True Saint. It is the mos…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 25, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Maiden Magnificent

"Suspicious Minds, I do thank you for caring about my well being. It is very kind on…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 24, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Mike, This is your website, therefore you are free to do as you believe is best. My…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 24, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"This has all happened and more. Until it happens to each one of you and those whom y…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"It appears that you have been to a website that I am familiar entitled bullyonline.o…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"My purpose is this world, is so that other people can belittle my purpose, kick me a…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Suspicious Minds wrote this to Maiden: That's not the world I live in. I think you'r…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"One may make the conscious choice to think for themselves, however if one is not fre…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 23, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Your words make me happy to see. Each of us must take the path, wherein we are enabl…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 23, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Suspicious Minds, I am sorry that something so essential, as a right to leave a toxi…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service