Maiden Magnificent's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Suspicious Minds wrote this to Maiden, I think it would be of benefit for you to co…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 29, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Maiden Magnificent

"I do not pretend to know that which I do not know. If I had all of these answers, I…"

Maiden Magnificent replied Sep 29, 2010 to Getting Banned From Mormon Apologetic Forum And Postmormon Forum Is Like Deja Vue.

80 Sep 29, 2010

"I have no idea, what you are speaking of except, Tom and Jerry are cartoon character…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"A planet is merely a plan. Before it is formed it is identified, as unformed matter.…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Because I am free, to be My Self I am not burdened with any tribe or the color of lo…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Madam or Sire, Suspicious Minds, I have seen the red flag as well. It is held in yo…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"They call themselves, My Own. We communicate by spiritual transmission. I suppose on…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Mike, The inhuman mindset, has created inhuman laws. These bodies were created from…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Dear Madam or Sire, How much I desire to share with you. Unfortunately, I feel from…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

"Dear Sir Mike, To Me and My Own, it is you and yours, who are aliens. Where did you…"

80 Sep 29, 2010

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service