Xiban's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Te voy a contestar en español...para mí es más fácil.   Este mensaje tuyo me llega..…"

Xiban replied Mar 10, 2011 to Can I get over mormonism?

59 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Totalmente de acuerdo;al final yo también llegué a esa conclusión Taryn!!"

Xiban replied Jan 7, 2011 to "exiting" story

21 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Roz

"I had never read this letter before, I liked it!. I think that regardless of what ea…"

Xiban replied May 29, 2010 to 2 Years Out; life keeps getting better

36 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Don

"Micah, disculpa; escribo este mensaje en español porque no tengo demasiado tiempo y…"

Xiban replied May 10, 2010 to The future of Life After Mormonism hangs in the balance: Feedback Needed

40 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Jared Tropple

"By the way; I think you also need to taste a big cup of strong Spanish coffee...you…"

Xiban replied May 4, 2010 to "exiting" story

21 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Roz

"Hi James...sorry for my poor English...I'm Spanish:)...I've just readen your story a…"

Xiban replied May 4, 2010 to "exiting" story

21 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Roz

"...lolo!!!...jajajjaa"

Xiban replied Nov 13, 2009 to The Law of Tithing Has Been Repealed!

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Flat Lander

"Now the translation; I used the Google translator Sorry, I'll write this message in…"

Xiban replied Nov 13, 2009 to For those who still believe in “God” or “after-life”, what are your reasons?

21 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Xiban

"Lo siento, voy a escribir este mensaje en español porque últimamente apenas tengo ti…"

Xiban replied Nov 13, 2009 to For those who still believe in “God” or “after-life”, what are your reasons?

21 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Xiban

"I'm 100% agree; I think we are our own teacher...we can do anything ; the power for…"

Xiban replied Nov 4, 2009 to You are already perfect!

7 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Kiley

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service