Brian Utley's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The plan, no doubt, is to put a positive spin on something that heretofore has been…"

Brian Utley replied Aug 4, 2015 to LDS Church release first images of Joseph Smith's "Seer" stone!

22 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Linda mendel

"And it is Sunday...the most brain-dead day of the week."

Brian Utley replied Sep 22, 2013 to Evolution of Mormonism

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Brian Utley

"Sorry for the few typos...I mean it is the first day of fall and I'd rather be off p…"

Brian Utley replied Sep 22, 2013 to Evolution of Mormonism

2 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Brian Utley

"Yup...greatest challenge (other than that my Yahoo Mail keeps sending my LAM stuff t…"

Brian Utley replied Sep 17, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"And that for me is a problem; because my natural inclination is to love, love, love-…"

Brian Utley replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"Frankly, I'm having trouble reconciling the inclination of many exiting Mormons to t…"

Brian Utley replied Sep 12, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"I probably wasn't clear...sorry.  I meant where is the chapter and verse regarding t…"

Brian Utley replied Apr 14, 2013 to One and Only True Church Nonsense...

4 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Don

"To Nodin: Somebody was pulling your leg about the dem thing.  It's one thing to take…"

Brian Utley replied Apr 10, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

"Micah:  It is probably accurate (for what it's worth) to say that the future is more…"

Brian Utley replied Mar 26, 2013 to Returning to the Present

13 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by MikeUtah

"Cannot bring myself to begrudge enlightenment and growth.  The Church did much for m…"

Brian Utley replied Mar 21, 2013 to What has helped you resolve anger surrounding Mormonism?

64 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by dave'sjourney

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service