Rodger Lee's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Hooray for you and courage to be counted. Hopefully life gets better and better goin…"

Rodger Lee replied Jul 19, 2015 to I just had "that conversation" with my wife

12 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by nobuddy

"Hmmm, sounds to me like the age old, "God will punish you if you don't see as we/I d…"

Rodger Lee replied Feb 1, 2015 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"I know the guy who wrote this book. Douglas Spotted Eagle is a skydiving friend of m…"

Rodger Lee replied Feb 1, 2015 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"Yes, but why would anyone want to remain in an organization founded upon fraud and c…"

Rodger Lee replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"Exactly!"

Rodger Lee replied Jun 13, 2014 to Church finally had enough of Dehlin and Kate Kelly?

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"I simply don't get the crowd like Dehlin and Kelly who think they can "change the ch…"

43 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Don

"Damn right!! "

Rodger Lee replied May 11, 2013 to Elizabeth Smart Speaks Out Against Abstinence Only Education, Mormon Upbringing

42 May 9, 2016
Reply by Leftasteen

"There are, no doubt, plenty of "bat shit crazy" things about Mormonism. Susan, regar…"

Rodger Lee replied Nov 20, 2011 to The nonpublic Mormon beliefs not included on MormonBeliefs.org

304 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Rodger Lee

"Mike, very relevant post. Profound arrogance naturally occurs in any religious group…"

Rodger Lee replied Oct 7, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

"Jeeze, what's this world coming to? "

Rodger Lee replied Sep 22, 2011 to Frequently asked question: Why are Mormons so weird?

91 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by pollypinks

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service