Sari's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"To answer you very honestly, easier navigation would prompt more participation from…"

Sari replied Jan 31, 2013 to What would you like to see more of on LAM? What would encourage more active participation?

45 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Libra

"The famous phrase: Better to be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all…"

Sari replied Jan 25, 2013 to Tips and advice to newly exiting Mormons

41 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by FaiThLessGinGeR

"Would I have made different choices if I hadn't been operating according to the LDS…"

Sari replied Jan 25, 2013 to Post-Mormon Family Planning

9 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Sari

"You are in a tough position. Being a SAHM the church is a lifeline for you. It provi…"

Sari replied Nov 6, 2012 to Leaving but Maintaining Friendships... remotely possible?

6 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by sallysunshine

"Good stuff!!"

Sari replied Nov 2, 2012 to Won't fit in my status update, so now it's a discussion !!!

6 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Kyle Elser

"Hang in there girl! Stay strong and true to yourself. Time will increase your streng…"

Sari replied Nov 1, 2012 to LDS Church: Do as I say, not as I do

46 Jan 26
Reply by GOSPELOFDESPAIR

"Cool! You won't be sorry you read it. If I remember correctly she refers to a lot of…"

Sari replied Oct 30, 2012 to Bugged

8 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Don

"The priesthood has no power if you don't believe it in it or play along with the cha…"

Sari replied Oct 28, 2012 to My ex thinking he still has the priesthood amkes me want to barf.

5 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Fat Fluffy Cat

"That's a good book that is very informative about those small details the modern LDS…"

Sari replied Oct 25, 2012 to Bugged

8 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Don

"I love it! Only in SLC!!"

Sari replied Oct 11, 2012 to Bumper Sticker

2 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Sari

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Top Content This Week 

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service