xtranch's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"your spelling error of "weary of deception" is a true freudian slip and pretty true…"

xtranch replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"cnn had the story, like it was something new, duh! they said the church explained th…"

xtranch replied Nov 13, 2014 to Joseph Smith's Polygamous and child wives news to LDS Leaders in Honduras - Mass Exodus in the works???

90 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by penguino35

"this is a good essay on your experiences. it is shocking to me that they tried to ke…"

xtranch replied Mar 7, 2014 to Leaving the mission early

16 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Grettir Asmundarson

"I have used the term fundamentalist for this way of thinking. they believe in a lite…"

xtranch replied Feb 14, 2013 to Why I am NOT an Evangelical Christian

19 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"I think I have been shunned by my childhood friend and cousin. He is a former bishop…"

xtranch replied Dec 20, 2012 to shunned

15 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Claude O'Donovan

"I am giving this book to one of my grown children to give her some idea about our fa…"

xtranch replied Dec 15, 2012 to autobiography of Ann Eliza Young

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Jen

"One thing that strikes me as odd, Romney is being supported by the religious right w…"

xtranch replied Nov 4, 2012 to Romney and his Hidden Beliefs

2 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"you could invent a new twist on psychology like the scientologists"

xtranch replied Oct 26, 2012 to How to start a cult in today's modern world

4 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by xtranch

"I think sending "less active" on a mission would be counterproductive. I was ordaine…"

xtranch replied Oct 13, 2012 to My Stake is ramping up their efforts to get those young'ems out on missions

6 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by xtranch

"several years ago I got a fake temple recommend from an internet site, just for fun.…"

xtranch replied Apr 23, 2012 to Current temple recommend, anyone?

7 May 5, 2012
Reply by ShannonN7

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service