Zaque's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know you, but I love you. Us vs. Them dichotomies literally, viscerally sick…"

Zaque replied Feb 29, 2012 to The Obama Deception

7 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Zaque

"Obama is definitely a flip-flopper, but is still not a complete, unarguable failure…"

Zaque replied Feb 19, 2012 to The Obama Deception

7 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Zaque

"AH THE TAO! I hope you get on more, armadillo. That book is one of the main things t…"

Zaque replied Feb 12, 2012 to The Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu

3 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Zaque

"hey man, im sorry you feel so down. i work in outreach, so please contact me @ zleme…"

Zaque replied Feb 12, 2012 to help

26 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by chime

"mrs. bingham-- $4 billion dollar RighteousMart Shopping Mall being built on the Jord…"

Zaque replied Feb 12, 2012 to Church Money

5 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Zaque

"Im sorry you felt alone, and hope you feel like you have real "brothers and sisters"…"

Zaque replied Feb 12, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I would encourage you to not be ethnocentric towards Arabic countries. Aside from th…"

Zaque replied Feb 12, 2012 to #1 reason for leaving the mormon faith? Please share your experience.

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"I initially rebelled against Mormonism because my ward was so judgmental--members we…"

181 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Robbie

"LOEWEN IS FANTASTIC! im a huge nerd. i think Lies My Teacher told me is the best tex…"

Zaque replied Oct 18, 2011 to What was YOUR biggest SHOCKER.....

221 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Anastasia Beaverhausen

"What is a DH? I keep seeing this in stories on here....something husband, right?"

Zaque replied Oct 16, 2011 to My story..one of interest and intrigue<not really..

11 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Debrauk

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service