Michael Oborn's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Toward happier choices."

Michael Oborn replied Jan 27, 2016 to CONSIDER THE ex-MORMON

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborn

"Under a euphemism like honored daughters of God they condition women from birth to b…"

Michael Oborn replied Jan 27, 2016 to CONSIDER THE ex-MORMON

4 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Michael Oborn

"Misty! Love what you did. Magnificent."

Michael Oborn replied Nov 28, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"All things will be revealed in the last day. It is a mind set. It is not what we loo…"

Michael Oborn replied Nov 27, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Well put Susan, My grandkids and son never speak of it. No do I. However my Facebook…"

Michael Oborn replied Nov 23, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Common sense. We use it every day except . . . from birth we are conditioned to a co…"

Michael Oborn replied Nov 23, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"Love these reply. Say so much. "

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"I am looking across the room at my bookshelves. Five (5) books with a white spine ar…"

Michael Oborn replied Nov 22, 2014 to LDS Church Attempts to Counter the Blow-back from their Historical Lying with new Ensign Message

56 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Cracked

"  “The first qualification for membership is volunteering for a lobotomy, otherwise…"

Michael Oborn replied Sep 24, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

"Greetings Cassandra, You just shucked off one of the most pernicious, damming organi…"

Michael Oborn replied Sep 13, 2013 to Most urgent or difficult challenge you're facing right now in leaving Mormonism

75 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Helpertouch

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service