Nathan- King of the World!'s Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know that I have it, and looking at people who do have it and watching video…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Aug 12, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"You could always ask them to not discuss religion in the work place if they would ge…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Aug 11, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"The same narrow people, the same mindless chatter."

Nathan- King of the World! replied Jun 4, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Mary unless you are into narrow minded people, I don't see you getting too much supp…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Jun 4, 2012 to What is the biggest draw/attraction to mormonism?

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Bloody Mary is the girl I love!   Now ain't that too damn bad!"

86 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Sari

"Burned at the stake center?  So that is how the Mormon church decided to use the wor…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied May 1, 2012 to Dear Satan

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Don

"Yes Don, but the LDS Church doesn't chop people's heads off for leaving the faith th…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Apr 30, 2012 to Dear Satan

29 May 1, 2012
Reply by Don

"remember to use these today."

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 31, 2012 to Bias Bingo Cards for General Conference

1 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Nathan- King of the World!

"The Bishop could have just lied and said he talked to you unless they changed things…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 19, 2012 to Need some advice/help about resigning

12 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

"The letter is the same no matter what.  They likely don't even read anymore than the…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 18, 2012 to Need some advice/help about resigning

12 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by DoctorDahesh

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service