Nathan- King of the World!'s Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Before you go to another church take a break from religion.  After awhile you may ta…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 26, 2011 to So many questions.

14 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Brittany

"I have my ticket already for July 20.  Anyone wanna have an Ex-Mormon Convention in…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 24, 2011 to Book of Mormon - On Broadway

1 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Nathan- King of the World!

"The show is about a lot of that hocus pocus stuff where people go to see images of J…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 20, 2011 to My Life After Momonism Prophecy Forgone

4 Mar 20, 2011

"The line was from a play.  This was only meant to be a joke."

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 18, 2011 to My Life After Momonism Prophecy Forgone

4 Mar 20, 2011

"Some missionaries came over to our house and were watching movies with us that weren…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 17, 2011 to Any good missionary stories about disobedience

1 Mar 17, 2011

"Ohhhhh yes!!!   Men have a huge lecture about how masturbation is wrong and a seriou…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 17, 2011 to Abstinence Only Sex Education: Giving a teen a gun and not telling them how to use it safely

16 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Dan

"@David, you don't have to resort to profanity and insults just because you don't lik…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"Most likely not having to believe something based out of complete bias.  My mother t…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 17, 2011 to What do you like from your post mormon life?

18 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I guess I didn't even think of them using the argument that Satan deceives the most…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 17, 2011 to What was the highest position you have held in the church?

73 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by pollypinks

"If you guys won't shoot me for this bit of advice...   I would just advise people no…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Mar 13, 2011 to Thanks, Mormons! For a whole lot of nothing.

4 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by vlwalker

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service