Nathan- King of the World!'s Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"You didn't state where you live, so I can't really picture the area you are in and t…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Apr 10, 2014 to I Feel Alone

8 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by CaliD_11

"This is an instinct of a lot of people.  It proves how many people in generally only…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Apr 12, 2013 to LDS or even Ex LDS instincts

2 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by MikeUtah

"Keep in mind everyone, I realize that nobody really cares about what kind of talks…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Feb 24, 2013 to Charleston, SC LDS Stake Conference- Summary and Analysis

1 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Nathan- King of the World!

"First of all, Atheism is not a belief system. Calling Atheism a belief system is abo…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Feb 7, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by tellymonsterisdead

"Don't you have enough ghosts to go harass?  "

Nathan- King of the World! replied Feb 2, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"I have become an Atheist because it is the most logical and most intelligent positio…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Jan 23, 2013 to Have You Become an Atheist?

79 Jun 24, 2013

"Micah I shun you for citing Wikipedia as a source and breaking the rules of referenc…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Nov 10, 2012 to Why Joseph Smith was Jailed?

5 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Suspicious Minds

"I think part of the problem is that I didn't really like people in my church when I…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Aug 31, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"I could just have some kind of emotional and anger control issues combined with havi…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Aug 12, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

"To answer your question about melt downs though, when I was a kid I had those A LOT,…"

Nathan- King of the World! replied Aug 12, 2012 to Maintaining and Making Friendships With Active Mormons

22 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Bar Kokhba

RSS

Our Stories

Follow us on
Facebook & Twitter

Videos |Stories |Chat |Books |Store |Forum
Your Donations are appreciated
and help to promote and fund LAM.
Make a Donation

Privacy Tip: Setting your profile/My-Page visibility to "Members Only" will make your status updates visible to members only.

Community Links

Map

Videos

• Add Videos

We are an online social community of former mormons, ex-mormons, ex-LDS and sympathizers. Stay C.A.L.M. - Community After Leaving Mormonism

© 2017   Created by MikeUtah.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service